Sheep Grazing | Digital Print
Sheep Grazing | Vintage Wall Art | Neutral PRINTABLE Digital
PRINTABLE ART | Instantly download, print and frame your vintage artwork.
4 JPG files in the following sizes for Instant download:
To print your digital art files, we recommend using a professional printing service such as Poster Jack's Fine Art Prints ( https://www.posterjack.ca?snowball=RACHELLE14059 )
Use our link for 20% off your entire purchase at Poster Jack.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
These documents will not work well for common printers (inkjet). I recommend using a proffessional printing service such as Poster Jack.
Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor settings and it may appear differently in print than on screen. The final print quality will depend on the printer and paper used. All sales are final.
Due to the nature of digital purchases, there are no refunds, exchanges, or order cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This purchase is for PERSONAL USE ONLY, commercial use is prohibited.
What you need to know for your Pure & Original paint project.
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall length
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.
Prepare well before you start painting. Then apply a layer of WallPrim Pro, let it dry and continue with 2 layers of Fresco lime paint. You can apply Fresco lime paint with the special Fresco Pro Lime Brush. This is a nice big block brush which spreads the paint well over the wall.
In addition to using the Fresco Pro Lime Brush, you can also choose to apply lime paint with a clean, grease-free cotton cloth. By moving the canvas over the wall in loose movements, you rub the lime paint on it, as it were, this gives a unique look.
- Water based
- Coloured with natural and organic pigments
- Lime matte effect
- Colour nuances
- Very environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- High coverage
- Water vapour permeable
- VOC free
- Solvent free
- Tension free
- No synthetic binders
- Bacteria and mold repellent
- Little to no odour