Sea Salt Soy Candle | 16oz.
Our bubble/flecked candle is filled with approximately 16oz of 100% soy wax. We use phthalate free fragrances and a cotton wick for the cleanest burn. Approximate burn time is 80 hours.
Burning Instructions: The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot.
Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.
What you need to know for your Pure & Original paint project.
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall length
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.
Prepare well before you start painting. Then apply a layer of WallPrim Pro, let it dry and continue with 2 layers of Fresco lime paint. You can apply Fresco lime paint with the special Fresco Pro Lime Brush. This is a nice big block brush which spreads the paint well over the wall.
In addition to using the Fresco Pro Lime Brush, you can also choose to apply lime paint with a clean, grease-free cotton cloth. By moving the canvas over the wall in loose movements, you rub the lime paint on it, as it were, this gives a unique look.
- Water based
- Coloured with natural and organic pigments
- Lime matte effect
- Colour nuances
- Very environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- High coverage
- Water vapour permeable
- VOC free
- Solvent free
- Tension free
- No synthetic binders
- Bacteria and mold repellent
- Little to no odour