BIL-01 AL INK / SALMON
BIL-01 AL INK / SALMON
Amber Lewis × Loloi Collection
2'-0" x 5'-0"
- Power Loomed
- 100% Polyester Pile
- Made in Turkey
Touting richly saturated colors and a distressed pattern, the Billie Collection captures the look of a well-worn antique rug at a remarkable value. Reminiscent of one-of-a-kind rugs, this Amber Lewis x Loloi collection features random variations in color that render no two pieces exactly alike, creating up to 30% variance in color. Billie also carries the Oeko-Tex® label, ensuring the rug's materials don't contain harmful substances.
Pile Height: 0.19"
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry sponge or cloth. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
What you need to know for your Pure & Original paint project.
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall length
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.
Prepare well before you start painting. Then apply a layer of WallPrim Pro, let it dry and continue with 2 layers of Fresco lime paint. You can apply Fresco lime paint with the special Fresco Pro Lime Brush. This is a nice big block brush which spreads the paint well over the wall.
In addition to using the Fresco Pro Lime Brush, you can also choose to apply lime paint with a clean, grease-free cotton cloth. By moving the canvas over the wall in loose movements, you rub the lime paint on it, as it were, this gives a unique look.
- Water based
- Coloured with natural and organic pigments
- Lime matte effect
- Colour nuances
- Very environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- High coverage
- Water vapour permeable
- VOC free
- Solvent free
- Tension free
- No synthetic binders
- Bacteria and mold repellent
- Little to no odour